Howard Stern Show News Archives.
For The Week Of 7/5/99 to 7/9/99
-- Monday July 5, 1999 --
- The Best Of Stern. 7/5/99.
Yes we have another week of ''Best Of'' to listen to. Howard returns live next week. Here's what we heard today:
- ''How to Look, Sound and Act Dumb On TV'' commercial parody
- ''These Teeth Are Made For Chomping'' song parody
- Sheryl Crow Performs
- Gary gets yelled at for putting a call through late in the show
- Dr. Scott Salem parody
- Howard plays tape of Stuttering John's bad performance on a TV show special they did
- Captain Janks phony phone call to Jerry Lewis telethon
- Dana Carvey calls in to discuss the 1992 MTV Video Music Awards
- Whoopi Goldberg calls in
- Captain Janks phony call to Bill Bixby TV special
- Donald Trump welcomes Howard to show business
-- Tuesday July 6, 1999 --
- The Best Of Stern. 7/6/99.
Only three days left of ''Best Of''.. Here's what we heard today:
- ''David Dinkins Speech Institute'' parody
- Stuttering John interviews Spike Lee
- Gary sings ''Goodbye Yellow Brick Teeth''
- Fred sings ''Are You Lonesome Tonight'' as Gary
- Wacky woman calls Howard to talk about her DJ husband, her daughter and her multiple personalities
- Howard's wife Alison calls in to argue about their sleeping arangements
- Jackie comes in depressed after bombing at a TV show roast
- Jackie leaves the show for a ''mental health day'' after his bombing at the roast
- Jackie returns a new man after his ''mental health day''
- Howard plays tape of Jackie's roast bomb
- King of all Messengers plays a phony phone call to Kathleen Sullivan for Howard
- Howard plays a Ponce De LaPhone phony phone call
- Captain Janks calls in with a few phony phone calls
- Woman from the National Coalition for Women for Life calls in to argue abortion with Howard
-- Wednesday July 7, 1999 --
- The Best Of Stern. 7/7/99.
Only a couple of days left until Howard returns live. Here's what we heard on today's ''Best Of'':
- ''Gaytanic'' movie parody
- ''Gilligan's Island'' parody
- Fartman calls the Iranian Embassy
- ''I Hit You Tree'' song parody
- ''Fast Times At Ridgemont High'' clip
- Howard Stern horse race announcer parody
- Korean Stern impersonator
- Howard and Alison Stern stolen sex tape parody
- Human sexuality college course discussion with Mark the intern
- Stuttering John at the ''Die Hard 3'' movie premiere - Interviews with Samuel L. Jackson, Bruce Willis, Demi Moore and Lenny Kravitz
- Tom, a guy who claims to have worked for Sylvester Stallone, talks to Howard about his experiences
- Chuck Norris comes in to talk about a Planet Hollywood appearance
- Stuttering John interviews Eli Wallach, Regis Philbin and Raul Julia
- Crackhead Bob and Elephant Boy sing ''Mocking Bird''
- Kenneth Keith Kallenbach's ''Howard Stern For Governor'' speech
- Scott the Engineer goofed on for smoking
- ''Scott The Engineer, Human Turtle in the E.R.'' commercial parody
-- Thursday July 8, 1999 --
- The Best Of Stern. 7/8/99.
Only one more day left of reruns! Here's what we heard today:
- ''The Homeless Brady Bunch'' parody
- ''King Of Comedy'' movie clip
- Crackhead Bob sings ''Honky Tonk Woman''
- ''Howard's Hot Dog'' song parody
- Dallas station running promos about Howard being ugly leads to him yelling at the station manager
- Robin takes a lie detector test to find out if she's in love with Howard
- Stuttering John interviews Naomi Campbell, Kevin Nealon, Veronica Webb, David Copperfield, Charlie Sheen, Daniella, Patty LaBelle, Rue Paul, Molly Ringwald, Kate Pierce, Jon Stewart and the Wayan Brothers
- French guy Jean Ishnard listens to Howard rant about the French people
- Howard puts Steve Grillo up against his daughters in a spelling bee
-- Friday July 9, 1999 --
- The Best Of Stern. 7/9/99.
Ahhh.. The last day of reruns. Be sure to come back next week for MarksFriggin.com's full coverage of the major happenings on The Howard Stern Show. Here's what we heard today on ''Best Of'':
- Gary sings ''I've Got Big Teeth In The Morning Sun'' song parody
- Crackhead Bob History moment
- Phony phone call to Prince Charles
- Demi Moore calls in from the set of ''Indecent Proposal''
- Victor, the guy who hears Howard's voice tell him to do things over the radio
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder sufferer calls in to get on Howard's TV show
- Dennis Miller comes in
- Stuttering John interviews Walter Cronkite, Mike Wallace, Tom Brokaw, Barbara Walters and Peter Jennings
- Howard talks to Mary Jo Buttafuoco after her husband Joey is arrested in a prostitution sting
Any questions or comments are welcomed and appreciated. E-mail me: email@example.com
Note: MarksFriggin.com is run by a fan of the Howard Stern Show. This site is NOT endorsed by Howard Stern, Sagittarius Broadcast Corp., One Twelve Inc., Infinity Broadcasting, CBS Broadcasting, E! Entertainment or any of their affiliates.
Copyright © 1996-2014 Mark Mercer