Howard Stern Show News Archives.
For The Week Of 6/28/99 to 7/2/99
-- Monday June 28, 1999 --
- The Best Of Stern. 6/28/99.
Howard and the rest of the crew are on vacation for a couple of weeks so you'll be hearing ''Best Of'' during that time. Here are today's featured bits:
- ''I Died Too Babe'' song parody
- ''Gary Dell'Abate, Tonight Show Producer'' bit
- Stuttering John interviews Gennifer Flowers
- Wood Yi ''Funk Soul Brother'' song parody
- Howard yells at Steve Grillo about getting his lunch on time
- Howard plays tape of Stuttering John interviews with Martina Navratilova and Jimmy Connors
- Gary's break up with girlfriend Nancy discussed by Howard
- Gary upset with Howard about teasing over break up with Nancy
- Pat Cooper goes nuts, yells at Howard then walks off the show
- Everyone on the show discusses Pat Cooper's walk out
- Howard talks about his mother's problems with Robin's book party
- ''The Noises of Jackie Martling'' commercial parody
-- Tuesday June 29, 1999 --
- The Best Of Stern. 6/29/99.
Another day of reruns for Stern fans.. Here's what we heard today:
- ''My Radio Niggas'' song parody
- Jackie tells a joke
- ''The Singing Stern Family'' commercial parody
- Keith Tibedeau (Little Ricky on ''I Love Lucy'') phone call
- Steve Grillo interviews black people about the OJ Simpson trial
- Chuck Zito/James Caan interview replay from 6/23/99
- Ball Buster game parody
- Howard yells at Stuttering John for taking advantage of Howard's name to make money
- ''I Want More Howard Stern'' song
- Howard discusses how cheesy it is for Jackie to sell his Jokeland junk.
- Sad(?) News For Robin. 6/30/99.
According to an obituary in the The Sun newspaper, Robin's father Charles Quivers died on Monday June 28. Robin was spotted on a train earlier in the week heading down to Baltimore for the funeral.
-- Wednesday June 30, 1999 --
- The Best Of Stern. 6/30/99.
Only 7 days of ''Best Of'' left.. Here's what we heard today:
- ''My Name Is.. Fred, Eric'' song parody
- Riley Martin angry voice mail message
- ''Single Yellow Female'' movie parody
- Howard talks to Melissa, the woman who got it on with her future mother-in-law
- Jay Leno calls in after Howard's first appearance on the new Tonight Show
- Gary plays a practical joke on Stuttering John by firing him
- Howard reads Tom Chiusano's poorly written memo on the air
- Sixth grade teacher Mrs. Kaivano corrects Tom's memo on the air the next day
- Wheelchair bound listener calls in to complain about Howard's show
- Stuttering John interviews Billy Crystal for the second time
- Richard Lewis calls in during John's Billy Crystal interview tape
-- Thursday July 1, 1999 --
- The Best Of Stern. 7/1/99.
Only one more day of Best Of.. for this week anyway. Another week's worth is coming next week. Here's what we heard today:
- ''How's Your Whole (Family)'' song by Red Peters
- Whoopi Goldberg interviewed by intern
- Howard and Alison Stern Sex Tape parody
- The Jerky Boys phony phone call
- Martin Landau's girlfriend Gretchen calls in
- Howard plays phony phone calls by Ponce De LaPhone and King of Cable
- Howard calls Ralph's mom to break some news about the Priest that Ralph grew up around
- Howard complains about his in-laws coming for Thanksgiving
- Howard's mother calls in to complain about Howard's complaining
- Howard discusses what happened during Thanksgiving weekend with his in-laws
- Howard's wife calls in to complain about Howard talking about her family
- Howard discusses his nightmarish TV show House Party shoot
-- Friday July 2, 1999 --
- The Best Of Stern. 7/2/99.
One week down, one more to go.. Here's what we heard on today's ''Best Of'':
- ''All In The Pat Cooper Family'' commercial parody
- Gary sings ''Everybody Goofs On Me'' song parody
- Steven Hawkings voice mail message to Gary parody
- Jerky Boys phony phone call
- Stuttering John interviews David Lee Roth, Regis Philbin, Jon Lovitz and Cindy Crawford
- Nutty 20 year old woman comes in and tells her bizarre story of working as a massage teacher for old people
- Howard replays and discusses tape of Pat Cooper going nuts
- Howard and Billy West reenact the Pat Cooper tapes
- Howard discovers that Scott the Engineer started smoking after quitting
- ''Dr. Scott Salem, Human Turtle in the E.R.'' parody
- Emillio The suicidal guy that Howard talked off a bridge bad mouths Howard to a reporter
Any questions or comments are welcomed and appreciated. E-mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: MarksFriggin.com is run by a fan of the Howard Stern Show. This site is NOT endorsed by Howard Stern, Sagittarius Broadcast Corp., One Twelve Inc., Infinity Broadcasting, CBS Broadcasting, E! Entertainment or any of their affiliates.
Copyright © 1996-2014 Mark Mercer