Howard Stern Show News Archives.
For The Week Of 4/5/99 to 4/9/99
-- Monday April 5, 1999 --
- The Best Of Stern. 4/5/99.
It's spring break time for the Stern show. Here's what was featured on today's ''Best Of Stern'':
- Gary Dell'Abate, ''Tonight Show'' Producer parody.
- Jerky Boys phony phone call.
- Stuttering John interviews Hugh Downs.
- Nigerian guy proposes to Robin.
- Howard discusses Spike Lee's phone call to Robin.
- King of all Rednecks phony phone call to ABC.
- ''Howard's Hot Dog'' commercial parody.
- Jerry Seinfeld calls in to promote Los Angeles riot fund raiser.
- ''Red'' phony phone call.
- San Jose murderer confesses to Howard on the air.
- Dueling angry blacks.
- Robin conducts a spouse test. Who knows Howard better, his wife or Fred.
-- Tuesday April 6, 1999 --
- The Best Of Stern. 4/6/99.
Stern Show spring break continues... Today's ''Best Of Stern'' featured the following:
- ''David Dinkins School Of Speech'' parody.
- Steve Grillo interviews Charles Grodin.
- Deni the actress auditions for Howard.
- Howard's marriage advice for Gary leads to Howard's wife and mother phone calls.
- Howard uses GLH Formula #9 fake hair on Scott the Engineer, Steve Grillo and Scott DePace.
- Steve Grillo gets his head shaved for $4000.
- Stuttering John celebrity interviews from the ESPY Awards.
- ''Hank The Angry Dwarf Bear'' commercial parody.
-- Wednesday April 7, 1999 --
- The Best Of Stern. 4/7/99.
Today on ''Best Of Stern'':
- ''My Name Is.. Wood Yi'' song parody.
- A Jackie the JokeMan dirty joke.
- Howard gets fired for the first time.
- High Pitched Erik masturbation public service announcment parody.
- Billy West's bad black jokes.
- Mental guy who thinks President Reagan is the anti-christ calls Howard.
- Ralph goes through hypno-therapy to find out if he was molested by a priest.
- Jackie Stallone and Frank Stallone Sr. yell at each other on the phone.
- ''Red'' phony phone call.
- Naked Jeopardy.
-- Thursday April 8, 1999 --
- The Best Of Stern. 4/8/99.
Today on ''The Best Of Stern'':
- Scott The Engineer's $31,000 push-up bet.
- Crackhead Bob History moment.
- Gary sings ''My Huge Choppers'' song parody.
- Guy who claims to be Jimi Hendrix reincarnated comes in.
- Howard meets Gambling Dan the intern.
- Howard plays tape of his father yelling at him.
- Gary gets upset over constant teasing.
- Taxi the transvestite talks to Howard.
- Patrick Renault from Radio Luxembourg comes in.
-- Friday April 9, 1999 --
- The Best Of Stern. 4/9/99.
On today's ''The Best of Stern'':
- ''Dootie Dell'Abate'' Doogie Howser parody.
- The Japanese Howard Stern rip off.
- Joey Buttofuocco for President parody.
- The Martling Downs horse race.
- Howard talks to Steve Grillo about his job.
- ''Howard Stern, Ball Buster'' parody.
- Stuttering John at Lawrence Taylor press conference.
- Stuttering John heads down to Harlem so Howard can ask people if OJ Simpson is guilty or innocent.
- Red Peters Pope Call.
- Robin gets upset over a comment Howard made.
- Heather Locklear drops in.
- Jewish broadcasters visit.
- Wally George calls in.
- Jackie's apology to his wife.
- Discussion about when has Howard cried.
Any questions or comments are welcomed and appreciated. E-mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: MarksFriggin.com is run by a fan of the Howard Stern Show. This site is NOT endorsed by Howard Stern, Sagittarius Broadcast Corp., One Twelve Inc., Infinity Broadcasting, CBS Broadcasting, E! Entertainment or any of their affiliates.
Copyright © 1996-2014 Mark Mercer