Howard Stern Show News Archives.
For The Week Of 12/27/99 to 12/31/99
-- Monday December 27, 1999 --
- The Best Of Stern. 12/27/99.
Well, only one more week worth of Best Of.. Here's what we heard today:
- Robin sings ''Big Round Lovely Hooters''
- ''Homeless Books On Tape'' commercial parody
- Howard Stern jingle to the tune of the Lee Myles Transmission commercial
- Howard gives away some F-Emmy's including
- Best Pat Cooper moment
- Best Defense of OJ Simpson
- Best Celebrity Confession
- Howard announces that Imus' lung collapsed then hears from a nutty psychologist telling him how wrong he is about Imus
- Howard gives an F-Emmy to Tiny Tim for his wildest statement about wearing Depends underwear
- A Jamaican woman defends OJ Simpson
- Howard talks to one of the Rodney King Jurors
- Ex-mobster Henry Hill calls in
- Howard speaks to a caller who's dying of Leukemia
- Backside Boys ''Every Homo'' song played
-- Tuesday December 28, 1999 --
- The Best Of Stern. 12/28/99.
Here's what we heard on today's Best Of Stern:
- Gary sings ''I Got Big Teeth In The Morning Sun'' to the tune of ''Sittin' On The Dock Of The Bay''
- ''George Michael Movie Marathon'' movie phone parody
- ''It's Roman Polansky'' song parody to the tune of ''It's The Monkees''
- Latoya Jackson and Jack Gordon come in to promote Latoya's work out tape
- Howard gives out F-Emmy's for ''Best Staff Fight'' and ''Best Jackie Puppet Interaction''
- Howard tries to pick two criminals out of a line up of 7 black guys
- Howard plays tape of Jackie on a cable show talking about his life
- A 28 year old ''Dead Head'' gets naked to win Grateful Dead concert tickets
-- Wednesday December 29, 1999 --
- The Best Of Stern. 12/29/99.
Here's what we heard on ''The Best Of Stern'' today:
- Elephant Boy and Crackhead Bob sing ''I Got You Babe''
- Father Bob Onya ''Come In My House'' fund raiser commercial parody
- Howard channels Elvis on his 58th birthday
- Howard finds some guest newscasters when Robin is out sick
- Howard interviews comedian Milton Berle
- Stuttering John and Steve Grillo play a practical joke on each other
- Howard plays a Ponce De La Phone phony phone call made during an earthquake. Tom Snyder later freaked out on his show about the calls
- Howard's mother calls in to plug her personal appearance at the Sweet Zone
- Howard and Robin get into a big argument about elected official's requirements
- Howard talks ebonics to a black guy from Cleveland who wants Howard and the gang to visit his town
- Howard talks about watching the Pope's appearance in New York
-- Thursday December 30, 1999 --
- The Best Of Stern. 12/30/99.
Here's what we heard on today's ''The Best Of Stern'':
- Lots of F-Emmy Awards including the opening song to the tune of ''Hello Dolly''. Categories included:
- Most Annoying Wife
- Best Trashing of a Celebrity by a Celebrity
- Best Female Fight
- Most Incoherant Guest
- Best Male Fight
- Most Annoying Guest
- Best Amy Fisher News Breaker
- Best Musical Performance
- Best Lesbian Story
- Most Politically Correct Celebrity
- Angriest Guest
- Best Guest Of The Year
-- Friday December 31, 1999 --
- The Best Of Stern. 12/31/99.
Here's what we heard on the last ''Best Of Stern'' of the millennium
- A Crackhead Bob History Moment
- The Backside Boys sing ''The Gay Way''
- Elephant Boy and Stuttering John argue
- Captain Janks gets upset about King of all Messengers winning the F-Emmy for Best Phony Phone Call
- Gary sings ''I've Got Big Green Teeth''
- Howard and the gang perform a production number to the tune of ''That's Entertainment''
- Howard gives away F-Emmys for:
- Best Reason To Keep Gary
- Worst Accent
- Angriest Caller
- Stupidest Statement
- Best Phony Phone Call
- Best Celebrity Sexual Revelation
- Melissa Gilbert accepts the award for Best Sexual Revelation on behalf of the winner, Melody Patterson
- Howard talks about Jackie's wife's see through dress
- Steve Grillo analyzes a President Clinton speech
Any questions or comments are welcomed and appreciated. E-mail me: email@example.com
Note: MarksFriggin.com is run by a fan of the Howard Stern Show. This site is NOT endorsed by Howard Stern, Sagittarius Broadcast Corp., One Twelve Inc., Infinity Broadcasting, CBS Broadcasting, E! Entertainment or any of their affiliates.
Copyright © 1996-2014 Mark Mercer