Howard Stern Show News Archives.
For The Week Of 12/13/99 to 12/17/99
-- Monday December 13, 1999 --
- The Best Of Stern. 12/13/99.
Well folks, it seems that Howard has decided to take a very long Christmas vacation this year. For the next 3 weeks or so we'll be hearing ''The Best of Stern.'' Here's what we heard today:
- ''Jackie the Jokeman'' song parody to the tune of ''Frosty the Snowman''
- Gary's phony phone call to Bucky the sales guy about selling Howard's bodily sounds as advertising
- Hank's Christmas wish
- Howard talks to a gay caller who tells him the story of his first gay experience
- Howard goofs on a caller who's on angel dust
- CBN broadcaster Paul Stern calls Howard to complain about Ponce De La Phone's phony phone calls to his show
- Kato Kaelin calls to promote his radio show, Howard tries to get him to testify against OJ Simpson
- The late Doug Bady, who had muscular dystrophy, talks to Howard about how he hated Jerry Lewis
- Doug Bady talks about how his rectum came out while he was on the toilet
- Howard puts Doug Bady in a steamer trunk to freak out some New Yorkers
- Howard goofs on John Tesh's music
-- Tuesday December 14, 1999 --
- The Best Of Stern. 12/14/99.
Day two of ''Best of''.. Here's what we heard:
- ''The Singing Stern Family'' commercial parody
- The Jerky Boys ''Cold Feet'' phony phone call
- Sal the Stock Broker's ''Gary is a Horse Tooth Jackass'' song parody to the tune of ''Santa Claus is Coming To Town''
- Howard listens to phony phone calls to Tom Snyder and Larry King
- Howard tries an experiment to see if a real monkey can be a program director and succeeds
- Howard listens to audio clips of Jessica Hahn's Playboy video
- Vietnam Vet/DJ Max Kinkle talks to Howard about Sylvester Stallone
- Robin loses her mind and complains about the gift Howard got for her birthday
- Howard dissects Billy Crystal's American Comedy Lifetime Achievement Award acceptance speech
- Howard busts Gary's balls about him moping around the station because he had to work late
- Howard talks to Kato Kaelin about testifying against OJ Simpson the day after his first radio show
-- Wednesday December 15, 1999 --
- The Best Of Stern. 12/15/99.
Three days down, 12 to go.. Here's what we heard today:
- ''Howard The Big Nosed DJ'' song parody to the tune of ''Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer''
- ''Howard's Johnson Hotel'' commercial parody
- ''Roman Polansky Day Care/Dating Service'' commercial parody
- Howard takes a call from a suicidal caller who turns out to be a fake
- Jessica Hahn calls in to help Howard promote ''Butt Bongo Fiesta'' / Gary gets yelled at for screwing up
- Howard takes a phone call from an Alcoholics Anonymous member then goofs on him
- Howard relieves Mike Gange of his taping duties after he screws up and gives Ralph one of Howard's tapes without permission
- Howard takes a call from a listener who wants to hook up with Robin
- Howard plays old tape from a live commercial he did for Nutri-System, Jennifer Aniston was one of the girls on the program
- Howard plays tape of some Ponce De La Phone phony phone calls to Kathleen Sullivan
- Howard turns over control of Gary and Scott the Engineer after they fail to get tapes to him on time
-- Thursday December 16, 1999 --
- The Best Of Stern. 12/16/99.
Only one more day of Best Of before 2 more weeks worth! Here's what we heard today:
- Hank the Dwarf's nomination for 1998 Most Beautiful Person award announcement
- ''Howard Keep Your Pimp Hand Strong'' rap
- Fartman calls the Iranian Embassy
- Howard plays tape of Bobcat Golthwait bad mouthing him on his HBO special
- Howard plays tape of Stuttering John interviewing Richard Simmons
- Fred's wife caught on hidden camera making out with her acting co-star in ''Tony & Tina's Wedding''
- Howard complains about Tom Chiusano being dumb for not understanding why he refuses to play Greaseman promos
- Jerry Seinfeld calls in to promote his ''Rolling Stone'' magazine cover
- An angry caller complains about things Howard has been saying on the air
- Howard takes a call from a Michael J. Fox impersonator
- Howard plays some Stuttering John interviews including Werner Klemperer (Colonel Klink), Baseball player Don Mattingly and Baseball announcer Tony Kubeck
-- Friday December 17, 1999 --
- The Best Of Stern. 12/17/99.
One week down, two to go.. Here's what we heard on today's show:
- ''Wood Yi, Philosopher'' book commercial parody
- Red Peters' ''Peen Itch'' commercial parody
- Tiny Tim sings ''Santa Claus Has Got The AIDS This Year''
- Smokin Joe Frasier and his son visit Howard
- Howard talks about Fred and Jackie's wives acting
- ''Guess Who's The Jew'' with Kurt Waldheim Jr.
- Howard talks about how pussy whipped Jackie is / Jackie's wife calls in to defend herself
- Howard learns about the horrible life of a female caller
- Stuttering John and Ralph get into a fight when John wakes Ralph up during a nap
- Howard argues with a black guy about playing Daniel Carver's KKK message on the air
- Howard plays a phony phone call made to Tom Chiusano by the King of all Song Parodies
Any questions or comments are welcomed and appreciated. E-mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: MarksFriggin.com is run by a fan of the Howard Stern Show. This site is NOT endorsed by Howard Stern, Sagittarius Broadcast Corp., One Twelve Inc., Infinity Broadcasting, CBS Broadcasting, E! Entertainment or any of their affiliates.
Copyright © 1996-2014 Mark Mercer