Howard Stern Show News Archives.
For The Week Of 12/25/2000 to 12/29/2000
-- Monday December 25, 2000 --
- The Best Of Stern. 12/25/00.
Some areas didn't have any Best of Stern today so there won't be any info available.
-- Tuesday December 26, 2000 --
- The Best Of Stern. 12/26/00.
Here's what we heard on today's Best of Stern:
- 6:00 Stone temple pilots perform "Interstate Love Song"
- 6:05 Fredís bachelor party is discussed the Monday after it took place
- 8:30 Howard discusses Allisonís (Fredís wife) call from yesterday when the gang detailed Fredís bachelor party. He noticed how she had changed from this nice, shy girl with a quiet sweet voice to a domineering loud mouth. Howard talks about how all women change as soon as you marry them and how he warned every guy on the show not to get married because they would change like Allison did. Jackie joked that "they take drugs walking down the aisle" and Howard said you're right! Fred tries to argue in his wife's defense to no avail.
- 8:45 Before playing Allisonís phone call from yesterday, Howard plays a listenerís phony phone call to Mother Angelica. He asks her if Howard Stern turns you on and she calls him sick and says that when he dies he will go straight to hell.
Special thanks to Cartman for the update. If you have more details, please e-mail them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
-- Wednesday December 27, 2000 --
-- Thursday December 28, 2000 --
-- Friday December 29, 2000 --
| Site Map
| E-Mail Mark |
Copyright © 1996-2021 Mark Mercer